It's been years since I visited here - they still had the fake volcano on my last visit circa 2006/7 (it has since been replaced by another hotel casino - Hotel Legend Palace). The last images were taken outside the Rocks Hotel which is located at the far end of the development. The development has been seen twice on the blog previously.



The Legend Palace hotel is still there, for now (they've been in the news for financial difficulties) but its casino isn't; it was one of the "satellite" casinos closed at the end of 2025. Fisherman's Wharf is a bit of a ghost town these days.
ReplyDeleteI visited once, when I first moved to HK and made an initial trip to Macau (although I'd first visited in 1996) and it was pretty much a ghost town even back then. It just reminded me of a sad old English seaside resort town that was way past its sell by date. Funny considering it was fairly new at the time.
Delete