Thursday, April 24, 2014

The Protector - Jackie Chan (1985) - Kai Tak Airport, Kowloon

It's been a while since I did a The Protector post because I thought I had finished it, however, looking back at the original post from 2010 over at my now defunct Wordpress blog, I realised I had included a couple of extra easy ones for the sake of completeness. So here they are so I can finish this one good a proper. It's a quick nighttime shot of a plane (supposedly the one carrying JC and Danny Aiello) landing at Kai Tak airport. Worthy of inclusion here simply for the fact that we all love Kai Tak.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, do you know the building on which donnie yen and Michael Woods had their Fight in In the Line of duty 4? IT must be one of the buildings right in Front of the Kai tak Airport looking to the Kowloon Peak. IT could also been demolished already. Greets!

Phil said...

I haven't seen that film since 1990 so I honestly can't remember.

Post a Comment