Monday, January 12, 2015

The Amsterdam Kill - Robert Mitchum (1977) - Peking Road, Tsim Sha Tsui

I suspect this is the last The Amsterdam Kill post. I was going to post another one of what I believe is Blake Pier but the quality of the screen grab isn't great and there isn't ,much to see anyway, so I'll make this one the last one. Quite fitting because it's also the last HK location from the film anyway.

Okay, the background is a bit blurry but look carefully and you will be able to make out a couple of familiar signs in the background including the Red Lips bar and Club Tasogare.

The Red Lips Bar sign is the one just to the right of Mitchum's head, and Club Tasogare, which we have seen on a few films featured here before, is at the far back with a yellow border. Coincidentally, I was in that very venue just last night having a nice pint with some friends although now it is a pub called Delaney's.

No comments:

Post a Comment