Tuesday, December 3, 2019

Weiße Fracht für Hongkong - Dietmar Schönherr (1963) - #2 University Drive, Hong Kong University

The second additional post for Weiße Fracht für Hongkong is one that I really should have got earlier because the nearby University Lodge was also featured in the film. Here is the reminder of that location. I don't really know much about this place at all other than where it is, so perhaps there are some HKU alumni who can fill in the details. I understand it was built in the 1950s and was originally accommodation for University staff members, but I have no idea if it remains as such, or even if it is still around. I will head over there to check it out for myself at some point. Until then  here is the car park/ground floor area of the building, with an unimpeded view of the harbour, as it appears on film in 1963.

No comments:

Post a Comment