Monday, October 4, 2021

Ghost in the Shell - Kansu Street Alleyway - Now and Then

Unfortunately, when I arrived at this alleyway I didn't find Scarlett Johansson but instead some old guy who decided, just at that moment, to take a piss in the nearby gutter...he's obviously not a fan of my blog. I then had to wait around, like some weirdo voyeur, for him to finish his business before I could take the photo. He must have prostate problems because it took so long I thought I might just get arrested for loitering. The things I do in pursuit of this noble art form...

Anyway, this alleyway sits between Woosung Street and Temple Street and looks directly up at Temple Street and the rear of the Alhambra Building. Unfortunately, as you can see, by the time of my visit the rather striking lights of the mahjong parlour that made it into the film were in the process of being removed or renovated.

No comments:

Post a Comment