Friday, December 31, 2021

Tokyo Gang vs Hong Kong Gang - Ken Takakura (1964) - St Paul's Church, Macau

 The fnal destination for Fujishima and Chang is the facade of the old church. It's here where they meet with Mo (Tetsurô Tanba). Unfortunately I have no idea what happens in the plot here because I only had the Japanese version. Anyway, I believe they discuss plans for the drugs as they walk around the area of the facade. Anyway, bar the unlikely outcome of me being able to identify some really obscure Hong Kong backstreets, I think this is the last post for this film, and the last post for 2021.

So Happy New Year to everyone and let's keep hoping that the world will start to return to normal at some point this year (unlikely for those of us in Hong Kong though).

No comments:

Post a Comment