Saturday, June 15, 2013

Dragon Garden - some extra info

Thanks to AP for pointing me in the direction of a video posted on YouTube by the Dragon Garden Charitable Foundation. It's just one of those HK stories that are few and far between and it's nice to see a unique piece of HK being preserved for everyone to see (no thanks to the Govt, I hasten to add...).


Edit: I believe that since I first posted this, the owner of Dragon Garden decided against opening up for the public and has since expressed a desire for it to remain private. What a shame after all the publicity surrounding its rescue.

1 comment:

YTSL said...

I first heard about Dragon Garden some years back -- before I moved to Hong Kong. Would love to visit it sometime soon... if that'd be possible. It really does sound like a very interesting place.

Post a Comment