Friday, October 3, 2014

Yellowthread Street (TV Series) - Bruce Payne (1990) - Kennedy Road, Central

Another spot by Arthur, so many thanks to him for helping me out. Funnily enough though I went past here just yesterday, completely unintentionally, and agree that not much has changed, if anything. I would have taken a  picture for myself but I was speeding past in a taxi.

The scene is from the first episode called Power Play and the location is, supposedly, near to where Bruce Payne's character, Eden, lives. I still need to nail that place as well, but in the meantime here is Kennedy Road.


Here is the Streetview, unfortunately the camera angle is too close to see the whole area.


The only difference I can see is that a concrete wall has been constructed so that the street numbers of the apartment blocks up this small road can be seen.

Incidentally, this is the same spot that cause so much trouble for me (in terms of identification) when I was looking at The Million Eyes of Sumuru.

No comments:

Post a Comment