Saturday, November 22, 2014

Yellowthread Street (TV Series) - Bruce Payne (1990) - Kowloon Walled City, Kowloon

One of the scenes from Rummy's Cut involves the gang heading over to the former Walled City in Kowloon to investigate the death of poor old Rummy.

The first scene is a panning shot that tracks from left to right across the outside of the tenements before moving down to focus on the unmarked police car. Rather than stick a bunch of screencaps here I was have managed to stitch a bunch of shots together to make the rather interesting picture below.


Here are a few more shots from inside the Walled City, but it's nothing that we haven't seen before such as in Bloodsport.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

『We're an angel, too!』(1992. japan film)
http://gyao.yahoo.co.jp/player/00873/v00026/v0000000000000000034/
Scene in a kowloon walled city→[00:47:40]

Phil said...

thanks for the link, gyro. Unfortunately I can't seem to view it even through my vpn...:-( Anyway, I'll keep an eye one for the film in the shops. Any idea of the Japanese title? I'm always on the lookout for foreign movies shot in HK for my other blog. Cheers, Phil

Post a Comment