Monday, December 5, 2016

Johnny English Reborn - Rowan Atkinson (2011) - Nga Tsin Long Road, Kowloon City

Back to the modern day for the next few posts as we take a quick look at the few locations that were filmed for Johnny English Reborn. This is another film that I had no idea about until it was released - it seems unless you know someone related to production it's very hard to find out when companies are here doing their stuff.


Anyway, for the introduction shot to HK we are treated to some old Kai Tak approach footage as a plane zooms in over what I believe to be Nga Tsin Long Road in Kowloon City. I guess that the old airport is still an appealing sight for film-goers rather than the relatively mundane approach into Chek Lap Kok. If I'm honest, it still fascinates me even now nearly 20 years after its closure.

No comments:

Post a Comment