Monday, February 19, 2024

International Prostitution: Brigade criminelle - Jean-Louis Broust (1980) - The Peak Tram

I recently went on here twice after a break of around 10 years. It was recently upgraded (along with the price) so I thought I would give it a revisit. Suffice to say it has lost its allure for me and a much more enjoyable ride, with equally marvellous views, can be had by catching the #15 bus instead (also cheaper). Anyway, Dega meets up with Tazzi here to discuss tactics for getting Marcone. I must admit that at this time of year in Hong Kong (winter, as I type), the views to be had from the peak tram are about the same quality as the ageing VHS scan I took the screen shots from. The pollution is now back at pre-Covid levels. Be warned, if you want a better chance of views, come between May and September.

No comments:

Post a Comment