Thursday, October 10, 2024

Yellowthread Street on YouTube


Just as I am between films right now, I thought I would make a quick announcement to Yellowthread Street fans. I am finally getting around to uploading all of the episodes onto my YouTube channel. I haven't done it before now because 1. I am lazy and 2. I was worried about copyright strikes. However, after experiementing with the first episode the copyright only seems to affect certain songs, which YouTube allows me to erase without affecting the dialogue.

So, I will be uploading an episode every week (or so) for the next couple of months and you will be able to watch them here for the foreseeable future (notwithstanding any takedowns I am issued by Yorkshire TV et al). This series is long overdue a proper remaster and home media release.

Link here: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLRWqaY0tHFgXhXIUzSXUsTw1BCq8OOW5P

Don't forget you can peruse the various locations I have identified for each episode via the Regarding TV Series page (just scroll down).



No comments:

Post a Comment