Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Game of Death - Bruce Lee (1978) - Calcada Da Igreja São Lazaro, Macau

Here's another great 1978 shot from GoD. I can't remember the plot behind the scene but I think it was just a matter of someone was following someone else and you end up with this nice shot looking from the stairway at the north/west end of Calcada Da Igreja São Lazaro.


I don't have a personal picture from the same angle, but I do have a couple of the street taken further down. All I can say is, like other parts of older Macau (this one has houses on it that date back to the early part of the 19th Century), it is looking rather spick and spam thanks to a lick of new paint and some TLC.


Actually, look carefully at the screen grab and you should be able to discern the building above - centre screen - about half way down the road on the right hand side.

No comments:

Post a Comment