Thursday, July 22, 2021

Righting Wrongs - Yuen Biao (1986) - Great Eagle Centre, Wanchai

Biao follows his mark all the way to the Great Eagle Centre in Wanchai. It's here where the man has an office and where Biao supposedly rappels down the side of the building in order to carry out the assassination. As we'll see in the next post, the building used for the cable stunt was filmed elsewhere (I have several location "reveals" that fans of the film may be interested to read*).

This is the main entrance along Harbour Road and looks pretty much the same today, although I think the ornamental guardian lions have since been removed.



* I am aware that "someone" is working on a HK film locations book at the moment, as far as I know the new locations I have found are not currently known, so if they appear in that book - without credit - you'll know where he got the info.

No comments:

Post a Comment