Here's one that I should have done years ago but I only recently realised it was a location I already knew about. I uploaded the
Yellowthread Street series to Youtube a while back (
see here) and noticed that one episode,
The Red Pole, had been blocked due to music copyright. Anyway, after a rewatch (and edit) I realised that the house where the final attack by the triad takes place is a house we have come across a couple of times on the blog before. It's the large Spanish villa that was seen in both
Forced Vengeance, where it is the house of Josh's employer, and in
Dragon: The Bruce Lee Story where it stands in for 41 Cumberland Road.
In this episode of
Yellowthread Street, we see a bit more of the interior, especially the downstairs, compared to the exterior.
If you click through on the Forced Vengeance post you'll notice some interesting comments. One of which appears to be from the current owner/occupier of the house who mentions the swimming pool (under construction during the filming of Forced Vengeance) has been turned into a fish pond. However, I have no idea who lived there when all this stuff was filmed. Perhaps someone related to Salon Films?
No comments:
Post a Comment